Friday, October 14, 2011

[FREE]Minecraft

     The other day, I was building my house when all the sudden a creeper came out of nowhere and blew up my front door. I got angry, so I spent the next fifteen minutes going around at night and killing creepers with my iron sword until I died again by skeleton archers. Then, I used my cobblestone and stone blocks to rebuild everything that got destroyed and went out to cut some trees. At night, I went back to my house, only to be killed by a creeper and some zombies again, so I went back to the house and placed torches everywhere so they would not spawn anywhere near me anymore. The moral of this part of the story is that torches are needed anywhere.
     Creepers are really annoying because every time I try to kill one, it blows up and destroys anything around it, so it is really inconvenient to fight near buildings. Also, skeleton archers are annoying because they fire arrows at you from a distance and spiders are annoying because they can climb up stuff.
     My brother gave me the idea of making a farm with chickens and cows and other farm animals, so I decided to try it. I followed his instructions and made a five by five raised platform out of dirt and surrounded it by fence. Then, since I did not know whether or not there was some kind of entrance, so I just put a normal door there. In the end, it did not work.

No comments:

Post a Comment